Cracked feet can be caused by a multitude of factors like dry skin. Let’s give your feet some love and attention!
If you are dealing with cracked feet, then you require some urgent attention! Luckily for you, the remedy is already there in your kitchen. How about you grab some baking soda and restore moisture to your dry, cracked feet?
Soda bicarbonate is a natural ingredient that is packed full of benefits for your skin. Let’s name a few:
– It is a natural exfoliant that helps remove dead skin cells
– It has antimicrobial properties that prevent infections and reduce unpleasant odors
– It balances the pH level of your skin and reduces inflammation etc.
– 4 cups of milk.
– 3 tablespoons of baking soda.
– A large basin.
– Prepare a large basin (suitable for your feet) and pour heated milk into it.
– Add the 3 tablespoons of baking soda and mix well.
– Soak your feet in the milk and soda bicarbonate bath for 10 minutes and relax.
– Then remove your feet and rinse them with warm water.
– Dry them well.
– Repeat this process once a week.
– By doing this pedicure with bicarbonate, you will effectively relieve your dry or cracked feet.
– The milk nourishes the skin and protects it from external aggression. Moreover, it is a natural moisturizer.
– Soda bicarbonate contributes well to the cure thanks to its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory effects.