Dark circles under your eyes make you look tired and worn out. We already know that You have tried so many remedies in vain, and for that, we are here to help.
Each remedy has its undesirable side effects, but have you ever thought about baking soda?
This time, we have chosen a natural remedy for you. And what can be better than going natural to rejuvenate your eyes and brighten up your look?
Soda bicarbonate can balance pH levels in the skin while reducing inflammation and irritation. Isn’t that what you seek? Moreover, it is an affordable household ingredient that is nowhere near expensive beauty products. In a nutshell, baking soda can:
– Remove dead skin cells and promote cell turnover
– Lighten the skin, thus reducing the appearance of dark circles.
– Reduce inflammation around your eyes
– A glass of warm water.
– A tablespoon of baking soda.
– A moisturizing cream of your choice.
– Cotton pads.
Just follow the instructions below. They are as easy as pie.
– Dissolve the baking soda in a glass of warm water.
– Mix well to obtain a homogeneous solution.
– Then, soak two cotton pads in this solution and place them on the dark circles under your eyes.
– Leave it on for 15 minutes.
– Wash your face with clean water, you can also use soap to remove the residue of baking soda.
– Finally, apply a moisturizer under your eyes to get the best results from your natural remedy.
By following these easy tips, you can notice a clear improvement as well as an immediate decrease in the appearance of dark circles under your eyes. Bear in mind that baking soda can be harsh on the skin sometimes, and for that, we recommend you consult with your dermatologist before attempting to try this inexpensive skincare treatment.