Are you tired of your terrace looking like it’s been through a volcanic eruption? Worry not. We happen to know exactly what to do.
Let’s turn your blackened terrace into a sparkling outdoor oasis. Trust us, the result will totally be worth it.
– 2 liters of water.
– 6 tablespoons of baking soda.
– A bucket.
– A broom.
– Bring the water to a boil, then pour it into the bucket.
– Add 6 tablespoons of baking soda and mix well.
– Take a broom and dip it into the bucket.
– Run it over the surface of the veranda.
– Then rinse with clean water.
There you have it! You have successfully cleaned your blackened outdoor space. You may have noticed that:
– This method is really fast and inexpensive.
– Since this method is simple, you don’t need to think about using a high-pressure cleaner or even acidic cleaning elements (bleach, hydrochloric acid, …).
– This method also helps you to eliminate the weeds that grow on your veranda.
– You can count on the same technique to whiten other similar surfaces (swimming pools, tiles, garden paths, stairs, …).
You can also clean your surfaces and whiten them using soda crystals.
– It will help to eliminate moss, black marks, and grease …
– It is also applicable to marble levels, graveled slabs, natural stone, concrete, etc…