It is about time you quit the broken nail club. Let us revive your nails and restore your confidence with nothing but a few simple tips.
Since they are prone to breakage or damage, prevention is more important than treatment.
That’s why we brought you the best natural solutions to protect, support and maintain the beauty and strength of your nails.
– Make garlic juice by squeezing one or more cloves.
– Apply this juice to your cuticles every night for 7 to 8 days, and you’re done.
– Take a whole cucumber and blend it well until smooth.
– Soak your fingers in this cream for about 10 Minutes.
– Repeat this process for a few days to moisturize your skin, soften it and improve its appearance.
– Apply castor oil to your nails and cuticles.
– Massage gently for 15 minutes to allow the oil to penetrate your skin.
– Repeat this process every night for a few days.
– If your nails are damaged, you can also make an oil bath by mixing castor oil with olive oil and a few drops of lemon and let them soak for 15 minutes every 2 days.
– Make a paste by mixing the brewer’s yeast powder with water.
– Apply this paste to your nails to strengthen and protect their growth.
– You can also use brewer’s yeast in capsule form to get the same results.
– Mix 4 tablespoons of olive oil with 5 drops of lavender essential oil.
– Dip your fingers in this mixture for 10 minutes to strengthen nail growth
– You will also benefit from the antibacterial and antiseptic properties of the solution.