Want to cook eggs to perfection? Then let’s have a look at the most common egg-cooking faux pas!
Hen fruit are like the divas of the breakfast world. Now they can be perfectly cooked, and the next second, they will throw a tantrum and stick to the pan. It is important to keep certain points in mind unless you want to end up with a scrambled mess.
You would definitely want to do that. Here is why.
– You get to keep them fresh and safe, especially with all the harmful bacteria floating around like salmonella.
– You will avoid odors as they easily absorb odors from other foods in the kitchen, so better have them stored in the fridge.
– They are protected against humidity, which causes them to spoil quite quicker than usual.
Cooking eggs in the microwave is not something a person of a sane mind would do. Allow us to tell you why it is what it is.
– If they are cooked in the microwave, they turn into time bombs that can explode at any second. And we already know that you would not want to spend the morning cleaning all that mess.
– Microwaving them can also result in uneven cooking or even worse, Overcooking and if that is to happen, they will become rubbery and super tough!
– There is also a strong possibility of them losing their nutritional value.
It is important to place them in cold water and then gradually bring them to a boil to ensure that they cook evenly and to avoid the usual rubbery and dry oval delights!
– The sudden change in temperature from cold to hot will cause eggshells to crack.
– It makes them much easier to peel afterward, so the slower they cook, the better.
– It reduces sulfur smell. And the gradual increase in water temperature can help reduce that bad odor.