Looking for the ultimate kofta kebab recipe? You’ve come to the right spot.
We’re here to offer you the quickest and easiest original recipe to enjoy a very special meal that you can surprise your guests with, especially if you serve kebabs with a few sides and salads like:
– coconut rice
– Green salad
– Potato salad
– Corn pudding…etc.
Grab the ingredients below and let’s start cooking!
– 1 kg of ground beef or lamb (for a juicy kebab add around 3 ounces of ground beef or lamb fat)
– One large onion.
– A spoonful of flour
– One tablespoon of starch
– One teaspoon of salt
– One teaspoon of pepper
– Half a teaspoon of garlic powder
– 1 egg
– 2 tablespoons of tomato juice
– One teaspoon of onion juice
– One teaspoon of garlic powder
– A pinch of sugar
– Grate the onion and mix it with the ground meat.
– add a spoonful of flour and a tablespoon of starch.
– Mix in one egg, then add one teaspoon of salt and one teaspoon of pepper.
– shape the mixture into balls and place them in the fridge for 3 hours
– Mix a spoonful of onion juice with two tablespoons of tomato juice
– add a pinch of salt and pepper, as well as garlic powder and a pinch of sugar.
– Pour the sauce on the meatballs after taking them out of the refrigerator
– Skewer the meat and place it onto the grill for no longer than 15 minutes for both sides
-Remember to apply gentle pressure to the skewers and turn them well so that they are cooked on all sides.
Nothing left for you to do but enjoy some finger-licking good kofta Kebab. Just don’t forget that Veggies and meat make a great duo not only on your plate but for your health as well.