Indulge in the refreshing flavors of our Fresh Summer Salad with Cucumber and Avocado. An irresistible combination that will leave your taste buds dancing with delight!
Salads become our go-to meal during summer. We fill them with fruits, vegetables, and even shrimp or octopus for a light and nutritious dinner. The choices and possibilities here are endless, and the sky is the limit. The recipe below is not only quick to prepare but also brings a refreshing touch to your summer dining experience.
Let’s get started with the essential ingredients that will make this recipe a delightful summer success.
Head to the nearest store and be sure to include these items on your shopping list:
– 1 kilo of cherry tomatoes (half red, half yellow)
– 2 large cucumbers
– 2 red onions
– 2 fresh avocados
– 70 g of parsley
– 130 g of feta cheese
For the delectable vinaigrette, gather these elements:
– A generous spoonful of balsamic vinegar
– 1 tsp of lemon juice
– A delightful drizzle of olive oil
While salt isn’t really necessary, feel free to add pepper to your liking. Note that it won’t drastically alter the recipe.
Time to combine all those fresh and vibrant ingredients to create a satisfying salad fit for any festive occasion.
– Start by finely chopping the peeled onions
– Halve the cherry tomatoes after giving them a good wash
– Now chop the cucumber
– Peel then dice your avocados and sprinkle lemon juice to make them fresh
– Place all these ingredients in a large salad bowl and top them with feta cheese
– Now mix dressing components in a separate bowl and then add parsley after chopping it
And voila! Just a few minutes separate you from a complete and colorful meal that is not only delicious but also a good complement to your diet goals.