Safely keep mosquitoes away using a natural and cost-effective solution: coffee grounds.
Looking to fight off those bothersome and annoying mosquitoes? Time for the secret ingredient that will eliminate them. Coffee grounds to the rescue!
– Coffee waste.
– Aluminum foil.
– A sealed glass bowl.
– A heat source (lighter, matches, etc.).
– On a flat surface, dry coffee grounds
– Make sure you store them in a sealed glass jar to preserve the aroma
– Place portions of coffee waste on aluminum foil around your yard
– Now ignite them using a heat source
– When ignited, they will release a mosquito-repelling smoke
– Wave goodbye to all those annoying mosquitoes and pests
– Experience relief from bothersome mosquitoes
– This is a method that will safeguard plants from snails and slugs
– coffee waste can also be used as compost for plant nourishment
– In addition, use them with a damp cloth to remove scratches from wooden furniture