Time to bid farewell to your facial fuzz and let your skin shine. Embrace the smoothness and unleash the radiant magic.
Are you ready to bid adieu o that pesky facial hair of yours that seems to have a mind of its own? Time to say goodbye to unwanted fuzz and Hello to a well-hydrated, glowing complexion.
– 1 egg.
– 1 tbsp of ground chickpea flour.
– 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
– Start by mixing ground chickpea flour and baking soda.
– Discard the yolk and whisk the egg white until it becomes frothy.
– Add the ground chickpea flour and baking soda to the egg white and mix well.
– Apply a thick layer of the mixture to the desired area.
– Let it dry for around 30 minutes.
– Once the mixture has dried, gently rub the mask in the opposite direction of strands growth.
– Now grab hold of the edge of the mask, and peel it off in one quick motion.
– Once removed, rinse the area with lukewarm water.
– The mixture is a natural exfoliant that will remove dead skin cells and promote smoother skin texture.
– The mask will also soften your hair and make it appear less noticeable.
– The adhesive properties of the mixture along with the peeling action will result in hair removal.