Belly fat AKA “Spare Tire” is an unwelcome guest that will take up all the space on the couch and overstay its welcome. Let us show how you can easily kick it to the curb!
Belly fat can have a multitude of negative effects on you, both physically and mentally!
– Belly fat can increase the risk of many health problems like type 2 diabetes and heart disease
– It can lead to poor-quality sleep and increase the risk of sleep apnea
– It also has a negative impact on self-esteem and confidence
For the above-mentioned reasons and many others, we brought you the best exercises that will guarantee positive results in the comfort of your home! Let’s ditch belly fat, get fit in no time and surprise everyone
– Pull-ups are effective for strengthening the upper body, especially the arms and back.
– This exercise consists of raising the body through the strength of these two muscles.
– Hang from a bar with a fairly wide grip, bending your elbows slightly.
– Then pull your arms up and raise your body until your chin is above the bar.
– make sure to sheath your whole body and be careful not to pull your chin, pointing it at the bar.
A squat is also one of the most effective exercises for strengthening lower body muscles including the glutes, quadriceps, and hamstrings.
– Stand with your legs shoulder-width apart.
– Lower your body down as if you are sitting on a chair.
– Keep going down until your thighs are parallel to the floor.
– hold the position briefly, then return to the initial position.
Like the squat, the lunge is yet another exercise that strengthens the thighs and firms the glutes.
– Stand with your legs hip-width apart and take a step forward, keeping your back foot in place.
– Then lower your body until your front thigh is parallel to the ground.
– push through the front foot toward the initial position.
– Alternate legs and repeat the same process.
The plank is a perfect exercise for strengthening the abdominal muscles as well as the back, arms, and legs. A superb belly fat exterminator, one can say.
– Face the floor (like the push-up position) and rest on your elbows and toes.
– While keeping your back straight and breathing deeply, hold this position for one minute and then release.
Although it’s difficult for beginners, the skater exercise is very effective in strengthening the gluteal muscles, hamstrings, and abdominal straps. So, this is a perfect exercise that will melt the belly fat in no time.
– Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
– Take a small hop to the right and land on your right foot.
– At the same time, swing your left leg behind you.
– Now, with your right foot, hop to the left and land on your left foot.
– This time, swing your right leg behind you.
– Switch from side to side for several repetitions
Burpees work every major muscle in the body and are a great cardio workout. Wave goodbye to all the belly fat.
– To do burpees properly, stand with your legs slightly apart.
– Lower your body down as if you were doing a squat, then in one agile motion, place your hands on the ground and throw your legs back.
– When you do this, you’ll find yourself in a push-up position, so quickly lift your knees to your chest and jump back up.
Push-ups are great for building up your arms and toning your chest. Although this may seem like a difficult exercise for beginners, you will be able to do it over time.
– Start in a plank position, hands shoulder-width apart and your feet hip-width apart.
– Make sure your arms are kept straight.
– Bend your elbows to lower your body toward the ground.
– When your chest touches the ground, pull your body back up.
– Go for a low number of reps in the beginning, then add as you progress.
The Spider crawl exercise is perfect for strengthening your upper body. A perfect addition to a rather perfect list of Belly fat killers.
– Get into a push-up position, so that your body weight is supported by your hands.
– Then lower your body down by bending your elbows. This is the starting point.
– Next, bring your right knee towards your right elbow until they touch.
– Repeat the same movement for the other side as well.
– Switch from side to side for several reps.