Urine odor is one of the most annoying and unpleasant odors that you thought is hard to get rid of. Let us prove you wrong.
Since every problem has a solution, we would like to suggest the perfect solutions to effectively eliminate unpleasant odors and keep the bathroom clean and fresh.
– Mix 5 tbsp of baking soda with water in a spray bottle.
– Add 12 cloves and a few drops of essential oil of your choice (lemon, mint, or perhaps lavender).
– Shake well to mix everything together.
– This recipe will exterminate all the bad odors in the bathroom.
– Sprinkle baking soda in the toilet bowl and leave for 30 minutes.
– Scrub the rims with a toilet brush, then rinse and flush.
– Baking soda will disinfect the toilet and eliminate odors as well.
– In a bowl, mix a cup of baking soda with a tsp of white vinegar.
– add some lemon juice and a tsp of hydrogen peroxide.
– Now add a few drops of essential oil of your choice and mix well.
– Cut the paste into tablet-shaped capsules and let them dry overnight.
– Toss one in the toilet sometimes to exterminate the unpleasant smell.
– Let it sit at the bottom of the toilet bowl, then flush and say goodbye to bad odors.