Experience the whimsical allure of baking soda as perfume, where freshness meets a sprinkle of fun in every scent
Baking soda is primarily known for its uses in baking and cleaning. Bet the idea of using this versatile ingredient as a fragrance.
Here is why you might want to give it a try:
– It is a natural, non-toxic substance that can be the best alternative to conventional perfumes.
– It has the unique ability of neutralizing odors while leaving behind a clean and fresh scent.
– it is budget-friendly. You will enjoy the pleasant scent without breaking the bank.
Now that you know how beneficial this new natural fragrance can be, allow us to show you exactly how to make it.
– 2 tablespoons of baking soda.
– 6 tablespoons of fabric softener.
– 6 glasses of warm water.
– Mix water with fabric softener.
– Add the soda bicarbonate
– Pour this solution into a spray bottle.
– Shake well.
– Free Freshness: a nice natural perfume that leaves behind a clean and refreshing scent.
– Safe fragrance: a natural and non-toxic option that is gentle on your skin.
– Odor absorption: a natural deodorizer that absorbs and exterminates unpleasant odors.