Cleaning jewelry should never be a tedious task that consumes your precious time. Meet the dynamic duo that will restore your jewelry’s natural shine.
Without further ado, here is a time-saving solution that will rejuvenate your accessories’ sparkle.
– 8 ml baking soda.
– 8 ml of dish soap.
– 8 ml of salt.
– Half a cup of warm water.
Note: You can always change the dosage depending on the number of accessories you want to clean, but keep the same proportions.
– In a container filled with hot water, mix baking soda, dish soap, and salt.
– Soak your jewelry that you want to clean in this mixture for about 15 minutes.
– Remove the accessories and rinse them with clean water.
– Now Wipe with a chamois or soft cloth.
– Baking soda and dish soap will remove all the grime and dirt.
– Baking soda’s abrasive properties will remove tarnish without damaging your adornments.
– This duo will save you a lot of money and is a perfect alternative to other cleaning products.