Who needs air fresheners when you have plant power? Keep your space fresh with these natural Air-purifying plants
Nothing beats nature when it comes to improving indoor air quality. For that, we have come to you with a list of natural plants that will purify the air in your home in an effective and environmentally friendly way. Prepare to be both satisfied and amazed by these green guardians.
Aka Yellow Palm or Areca Palm.
– It releases oxygen as part of its natural respiration process. This can help increase the air quality in your space.
– Also, it releases moisture into the air, and that can help regulate humidity levels in dry indoor environments.
Aka Mother-In-Law’s Tongue.
– This one will remove all toxins from the air, such as benzene and xylene.
– It produces oxygen like all its sisters during photosynthesis. That boosts oxygen levels in your home.
Aka the Reed Palm.
– It is known for its ability to filter formaldehyde, a common air pollutant.
– Furthermore, it reduces airborne allergens, including dust and pollen.
Aka Gerbera jamesonii.
– This powerful perennial removes air pollutants like benzene and trichloroethylene and purifies the air you breathe.
– It also generates oxygen by undergoing photosynthesis. It contributes to an oxygen-rich environment that results in multiple mental health benefits by improving concentration, enhancing mood and overall well-being.
Aka St Bernard’s Lily.
– It is quite popular for its ability to reduce allergens in the air like dust and mold spores.
– In addition to that, it is renowned for its resilience and adaptability, making it a suitable choice for all plant enthusiasts.
– Peace lilies are exceptional for removing airborne pollutants. They help create a cleaner and healthier indoor environment.
– They can add a touch of serenity and elegance to your room while fighting airborne allergens like dust and pollen.