Indulge in guilt-free crispy bliss with our oil-free French fries—savor the crunch without compromising on taste!
You no longer need oil or a deep fryer to satisfy your French fry cravings. Our method ensures that you can enjoy crispy and delicious fries while minimizing excess fat and calories. Your body will surely thank you for embracing this nutritious alternative that does not compromise the taste.
Without further ado, let’s get to it!
– 1 kg of potatoes.
– 2 egg whites.
– Seasonings of your choosing (salt, pepper, or perhaps a touch of heat with Cajun seasoning)
– Preheat the oven to a temperature of around 220 °C.
– Wash and scrub the potatoes, and you can leave the skin on for extra nutrients.
– Cut the potatoes into matchstick or wedge shapes.
– Soak the potatoes in cold water for 1 hour to remove all the starch.
– Coat all the potato pieces with Olive Oil and seasonings.
– Arrange all the seasoned potatoes on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
– Place the tray in the oven and bake for about 30 minutes.
– Keep an eye on the potatoes as they bake until they turn gold and crispy.
– All that’s left to do is to serve the delicious fries after letting them cool slightly.