As you age, time can be pretty harsh on your eyes and eye contour! But how about you defy the effects of time with a simple technique
The answer you seek lies in an ancient Japanese technique that will help your eyes to regain their elasticity and firmness.
– Put your index finger on the ring finger and place the middle finger on the eyebrows and lift slightly.
– Hold the pressure for 7 seconds on each side.
– Put your index finger on the edge of your eye contour, then massage the area with small circular motions to warm it up.
– Apply pressure by pushing slightly towards the temples for 3 seconds.
– Gently press on both corners of the eyes.
– Without stretching or altering the skin, try to move these points perpendicularly.
– Bring the index finger together with the ring and middle fingers.
– Then press between the eyebrows for 6 seconds.
– Use the index finger with the ring finger and middle finger to apply pressure around each eye contour.
– Repeat this massage several times a day and the results will appear in the short term.