Workouts can be quite draining and exhausting, especially after a long day at work. That’s why it’s always beneficial to have a repertoire of easy and quick exercises that can help you burn calories with minimal effort.
One of the most coveted goals for people of all ages and genders is to achieve those coveted abs of steel. However, there are a few essential rules to follow in order to attain them. Rule number
1. Maintain a healthy and balanced diet. Rule number
2. Engage in regular physical activity.
But not just any exercise will do. If you’re looking to reduce your waistline and tone your abdominal muscles, there is a specific set of exercises that need to be done regularly and in a structured manner. Are you ready to transform your body before summer? Follow the step-by-step exercises below, and you’ll be delighted with the results.
Lie on your back on the floor and perform the following:
– Position your hands behind your head.
– Bend your right knee and lift your head, aiming to touch your right knee with your left elbow.
– Repeat the same movement on the opposite side.
– Keep your legs off the ground throughout the exercise.
– Pedal in this manner for a minute and a half.
As the name suggests, this exercise imitates the shape of a “V.”
– Start by lying on the floor with your spine extended and your head away from the tailbone.
– Stretch your arms long behind your head.
– Simultaneously lift your chest, arms, and legs upward.
– Find balance as you sit on your buttocks, with your hands touching your feet and your abs engaged.
– Maintain this position for five seconds, avoiding excessive arching of your back.
– Return to the ground and repeat approximately ten times.
Begin by assuming a plank position, as if you were about to perform a push-up.
– Keep your arms straight beneath your shoulders, and maintain a straight back.
– Alternately bring each knee towards your chest.
– Focus your gaze between your arms or straight ahead, ensuring that your head, neck, and spine remain aligned.
– Aim for about 15 repetitions per day.
Since we’re on the topic of planks, you have two options:
1.Traditional Plank: Hold this position for 30 seconds to one minute, depending on your fitness level.
– Start by facing the ground, resting on your elbows and toes.
– Ensure your fingers are joined, back and legs are straight, and contract your abs to the maximum while remaining still.
2.Elbow-to-Knee Plank: Notice how the elbow and knee are engaged in many abdominal exercises?
– Assume a classic plank position.
– Bend your left knee and bring it toward your right elbow, holding for a few seconds, then switch sides.
Again, depending on your ability, you can choose between a forward bend and a side bend exercise:
1.Forward Bend: Simply stand with your feet together, straighten your legs, and lower yourself to the ground with your palms and head down.
– If needed, hold onto your ankles for support, then return to the starting position. Repeat this exercise about 10 times.
2.Side Bend: Hold two dumbbells in your hands, stand with your feet hip-width apart, and maintain a straight back.
– Lower your torso to each side approximately ten times.
By targeting the fat around your abdominal muscles, you’ll witness noticeable changes thanks to these exercises. Say goodbye to excess calories and pants that refuse to close!
With no equipment required and without spending a penny at the gym, you’ve accomplished one of the most challenging missions since the existence of humankind: combating fat.
With a healthy diet and a little dedication, you’ll reach your goal in just a few weeks. And remember, exercises are not only beneficial for your body but also for your mind.