Dealing with a dirty kitchen, especially after cooking and the accumulation of grease and fumes, can often feel like a daunting task. However, fear not! We have compiled 5 simple and effective solutions that will make kitchen surface cleaning a breeze. Get ready to tackle the mess and achieve a sparkling clean kitchen with these DIY hacks.
– Turn on your kitchen stove and let it heat up to break down stubborn grease.
– Use a spatula to scrape off the softened grease.
– Once the grease is removed, take a cloth soaked in soapy water and scrub the surfaces to eliminate any residue.
– Finish off by rinsing the surfaces thoroughly.
– Cut a lemon in half and squeeze the juice onto the surface you wish to clean, be it the countertop or hotplate.
– Allow the lemon juice to sit for 10 to 15 minutes, allowing it to react with the grease.
– Gently scrub the surface with a sponge to lift away the grease.
– Rinse the area with clean water and ensure the treated surfaces are completely dry for that desired clean kitchen.
– Create a paste by mixing baking soda with a small amount of water.
– Apply this paste onto the surfaces you want to clean in your kitchen.
– Let it sit for 15 minutes, then use a damp cloth and a few drops of dishwashing liquid to scrub the area.
– Finish by rinsing the surfaces to eliminate any residue.
– Prioritize your safety by wearing gloves and handling ammonia with care.
– Fill a container with hot water and add a small amount of ammonia.
– Soak a sponge in the solution and use it to scrub the dirty surfaces, effectively removing grease and stubborn stains.
– Rinse the surfaces thoroughly with warm water and promptly dry them using a clean cloth.
– In a bowl of warm water, combine white vinegar with a few drops of dishwashing liquid and mix well.
– Utilize this solution to wash your utensils.
– For cleaning kitchen surfaces and stove to remove persistent and old grease spots, soak a sponge in the vinegar solution and scrub the affected areas.
Don’t hesitate to try out one of these DIY hacks and experience the joy of having a pristine cookhouse.