People say that clean bathrooms are like enchanted realms where cleanliness fairies work their magic, to keep everything sparkling and fresh. How about we bring you these fairies at your place?
If you want to keep your bathroom clean for a longer period, we present you with a top-secret hotel tip. It is a simple technique with few elements and good practices to keep the bathroom elements always clean and disinfected.
– 4 glasses of washing powder
– 3 tablespoons of white vinegar
– 3 teaspoons of salt
– A sponge
– A toilet brush.
– In a bowl pour 4 glasses of washing powder, then add 3 tablespoons of white vinegar.
– Add 3 teaspoons of salt and mix well until you get a homogeneous texture.
– Pour a portion of this mixture into the toilet bowl.
– Take a toilet brush and scrub the sides and bottom of the bowl well.
– Again, apply the mixture to the rest of the bowl (including the tank) using a sponge.
– Scrub well with the sponge
– Rinse with water and flush.
– Use the mixture to clean the sink and tub with the same method.
– Scrub and finish by rinsing as always.
– With this hotel tip, you will have a clean washroom and all its elements as well.
– This will keep the bathroom clean and disinfected for a long time.
– The best thing about this method is that it is cost-effective and simple, although it is super-efficient.
What are you waiting for, then? The next time you are cleaning your washroom, make sure to try this Hotel’s trick of a fresh and clean lavatory.