Put on your mad scientist mask! It is time to start concocting a potion to defeat the grime and bring back the shine to your toilet.
Are you tired of all the useless chemical cleaners lying around? Do you wish to clean your toilet and promote a healthy and sanitary environment in your bathroom, but don’t know how to go about it? Don’t worry about it. We’re here to save the day.
Today, we’ve come to you with a natural and eco-friendly alternative that will definitely do the job. All you need to do is to follow the instructions to the letter.
When paired with white vinegar, baking soda is very effective in cleaning the bottom of the john.
– Pour a little white vinegar (equivalent to 4 cups) on the walls.
– Add a little baking soda (equivalent to 4 spoons).
– A reaction between the baking soda and the white vinegar will occur.
– Leave it on for at least 30 minutes.
– With a brush, scrub the walls.
– Flush everything to remove any residue.
Baking soda can be used to clean the joints of tiles in your bathroom as well.
White vinegar helps eliminate bad odors and disinfect the John.
– Heat 2 glasses of white vinegar.
– Add 2 tablespoons of coarse salt.
– Pour the mixture on the bathroom walls.
– Let it do its magic for 8 hours.
– Flush it all down.
– Both baking soda and vinegar will create a fizzy reaction that will break down stubborn stains.
– The duo will also neutralize unpleasant odors that may be lingering in the bowl or pipes.
– Finally, both can disinfect the toilet, as they reduce the presence of bacteria and germs.