Plastic tends to lose its white color over time, but you mustn’t worry about it anymore.
Because we care about your well-being, we will go 100% natural today, and we assure you that the results you’ll get will convince you to stick to home-made cleaning products as those are absolutely more effective not to mention environmentally friendly.
Sodium bicarbonate is used for cooking but is also known for its various uses, it is a miracle product at a low cost that helps to clean and remove yellow stains on surfaces.
– Pour the powder into a jar, basin, or butter dish.
– Add warm or cold water to obtain a paste-like mixture.
– Apply this mixture to the surface to be cleaned
– Rub with circular motions to distribute the cleaning solution
– let it sit for 20 to 30 minutes.
– Rinse with warm water.
You can apply this mixture to all appliances such as the fridge, washing machine, etc.
The surfaces regain their bright colors. No need for chemical cleaning products anymore. Baking soda is all you need to restore the true colors of yellowed plastic. The alkaline in baking soda will never disappoint when it comes to removing stubborn stains and discoloration