Discover the eco-friendly and effective way to whiten tea towels without bleach, bringing new life to your fabrics with this simple and safe tip.
Looking for an environmentally-friendly method to revive the brightness of your tea towels? Look no further, as we have brought you the perfect method that relies on nothing but a few simple household ingredients.
– Laundry detergent.
– Sodium percarbonate, a bleaching agent.
– Traditional Marseille soap.
– Citric acid, a natural cleaning agent.
– Warm water.
– A single basin for the process.
– Fill the basin with warm water
– Now add a small amount of laundry detergent or traditional Marseille Soap to the water
– The cleaning agents you just added will help break down all kinds of stubborn stains
– You can enhance the mixture with a tbsp of sodium percarbonate, the bleach alternative
– Now place your towels in the soapy water and let them sit there for 30 minutes
– If you’re faced with stubborn stains, then sprinkle a bit of citric acid on them before you soak them
– After soaking, agitate the towels in the water to loosen any remaining dirt
– Now rinse the towels thoroughly with clean water to remove cleaning residues
– Now toss those towels into the washing machine with your regular detergent, and then dry them as you normally would.
– The tea towels will emerge from the cleaning process looking and feeling fresher
– By using natural cleaning agents, you’re opting for an environmentally friendly approach to cleaning
– The tea towels will regain their original brightness and will remain soft and vibrant for longer
– The simple basin method will ensure hassle-free and eco-friendly towel cleaning