Get rid of those pesky fingerprints on your stainless steel surfaces effortlessly and enjoy a flawless shine.
After coming into contact with stainless steel surfaces, fingerprints can leave unsightly marks that can be challenging to clean. But worry not, there are a few simple tips that will help you remove these fingerprints and restore the beautiful shine of your items.
– Use 70° alcohol.
– Grab a microfiber cloth.
– Soak the microfiber cloth in 70° alcohol
– Wipe the affected items in a back-and-forth motion
– Fingerprints will soon vanish and there will be no need to dry
– The alcohol will evaporate quickly by itself, so don’t use another microfiber cloth
– This is a simple tip that will erase fingerprints from your items
– This method is safe and won’t result in scratches or damage your items in any way
– The degreasing power of 70° alcohol can work wonders on greasy surfaces
– This is a cost-effective solution that eliminates the need for any specialized products
– You can apply the same method to all your items like fridges, sinks, hobs, and more