Embrace eco-friendly ant control using 3 natural substances for a safe and effective way to bid those pesky pests farewell!
You can now bid farewell to ants while maintaining a toxin-free environment for your loved ones and the planet. Embrace natural substances that will banish those pesky pests while promoting a greener and healthier living space.
Your first option would be vinegar: an eco-friendly and biodegradable repellent that has proven its effectiveness against a wide range of insects and parasites.
Follow the below easy steps:
– Grab a 500ml spray bottle
– Mix equal parts of water and vinegar
– Add a few drops of lemon or lavender to the mix
– Pour the solution into the spray bottle and shake well
– Apply the mixture to the areas with suspected ant activity
Cinnamon, beloved for its delightful aroma in baked treats and beverages, happens to be despised by your enemy! Make an effective ant repellent out of it.
– Grab a glass of water and mix and add 10g of cinnamon powder
– Stir the mixture, then soak some cotton pads in the solution
– Use the soaked pads to wipe down areas where ants are
– Alternatively, you can scatter cinnamon sticks in the corners of your home. That will help!
Borax and baking soda; a dynamic duo that wields ant-repelling prowess, offering natural alternatives to keep your home ant-free
For Borax recipe:
– Pour 25cl of tepid water into a container
– Add 100 grams of sugar (this will attract the bugs)
– Add 30 grams of borax or baking soda
– Mix all the ingredients, then soak a cotton pad in the solution
– Now proceed as with the cinnamon method, only this time, target entrances, doors, and windows
For Baking Soda:
– Just sprinkle baking soda into garbage cans and cupboards to keep ants at bay
There are essential tips that you must follow and abide by if you want to keep your home pest-free:
– Don’t leave food accessible to ants, instead, cover and store it in a place they can’t reach
– Opt for natural ant-repellent products in areas where you store food
– Plant mint, lavender, or sage varieties to naturally deter ants and keep them at bay
– Don’t forget to clean your home more often and specifically your kitchen to ensure no crumbs are left behind
These are some planet-friendly tips that you can implement to create an environment where ants are discouraged without harming their vital role in the ecosystem. Restore the balance while keeping ants at their rightful place, nature, not your home.