Revive the shine and cleanliness of your oven with these easy tips to eliminate burnt fat. No more hassle!
As you use your oven repeatedly for cooking and heating, it gradually gathers residue from burnt fats, resulting in a gradual buildup of dirt over time. But worry not, we’ve got just the right trick to have that removed in no time!
– 500 ml of white vinegar.
– Oven-safe bowl or container.
– Microfiber cloth.
– Start by emptying the bakehouse and taking out the racks
– Now preheat the bakehouse to 180° C for around 10 minutes
– Mix 500ml of white vinegar with some water and bring to a boil
– Place that bowl of white vinegar in the oven and allow it to sit for 30 minutes
– The steam and heat that comes out of the mixture will soften the burnt fat residue
– Now wear gloves for protection before you start the cleaning phase
– Grab a sponge and soak it first in the vinegar solution, then scrub the interior walls of the bakehouse
– Rinse the treated surfaces with a damp cloth to remove all remaining stains and residue
– And finish by wiping everything clean with a dry microfiber cloth
– Enjoy a shiny, impeccably clean, and thoroughly disinfected bakehouse interior
– Wave goodbye to stubborn burnt-in grease and the build-up of dirt and grime
– Eliminate any unpleasant odors that might have been lingering due to accumulated dirt
– With regular maintenance, you’ll guarantee a longer lifespan for your bakehouse
– Impress family and friends with meals prepared in a pristine and well-maintained bakehouse
– No need to rely on harsh chemicals or expensive bakehouse cleaners with this simple and effective approach