Insecticides aren’t always the answer to your mosquito problems. This once, we are going natural!
If you don’t know it yet, perhaps this is a good time as any to let you know that insecticides pose potential health risks for you and your pets as well. Being exposed to them can lead to many health problems, including:
– Skin irritation.
– Respiratory problems.
Time to share the natural alternative with you.
You will need:
– Syrup (water + sugar).
– Baker’s yeast.
Let’s move on to the preparation of the famous pest trap:
– Take a plastic bottle and cut it in half.
– Pour the syrup into the lower part of the bottle.
– Add the yeast without mixing.
– Put the other half upside down and stick it with tape.
– Use as many as you want according to your needs.
– Place it in the corners of your rooms and outside too.
– It also works for flies and ants.
– Change the syrup every week and wash the bottle well.
There you go! A natural mosquito repellent that will protect your skin, health, and the environment. You no longer have to spend a penny on any chemical product, and make sure you share this simple trick with your friends and relatives. Applying this safe and natural method would be your contribution to a better and healthier environment.