Want to bring prosperity, luck, and good fortune? Perhaps a Crassula Ovata would be a start.
A succulent plant that is native to South Africa. It has so many other names that we deem quite interesting like Lucky plant, money tree, or friendship tree. It is a thick plant that produces star-shaped flowers
A money tree can be one of the plants that you can have at home for so many reasons, including:
– Money trees are natural air purifiers
– They are not quite the attention seekers
– They have a calming effect on you and can help reduce stress
– They look attractive and can be a great addition to your garden plants
– represents good luck and prosperity
Now you must really want to have one, either for its normal benefits or its symbolic value.
Here is what you need to know:
– Fertilize your tree by feeding it with “special succulent plant” fertilizers that are rich in nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium.
– You must respect the dosage and if it is liquid, make sure to hydrate your soil before applying it.
– You can place your plant on the balcony, but make sure you don’t expose it to direct sunlight to avoid burning its leaves.
– Keep it indoors in winter to protect it from the cold, while exposing it to light.
– It is essential to repot it as it gets bigger. Do this in early spring and be sure not to damage the roots.
– Take a few cuttings to help it grow, by cutting a stem with healthy leaves, and pushing them into the soil of the same pot, 5 cm apart.
Now you have more than one reason to have this wonderful plant in your house. You won’t regret this decision, for sure. Soon enough, you will be cloning the money plant as if it were real money!