Grow your own lemon tree from seed and dwarf it for a delightful touch of nature and fresh, juicy lemons at your fingertips.
If you’re reading this article, then you must be a lemon enthusiast craving year-round supply. Cultivating a dwarf citron tree at your home is quite easy and simple. Just stick to our gardening techniques and witness a bountiful harvest of delicious, sizable citrus fruit.
– A handful of seeds
– Soft paper towels
– A sealed plastic bag
– Start the process by placing the seeds on moistened paper towels
– Now seal the seeds in a plastic bag and let them germinate for 3 weeks
– Time to transfer them to a well-draining soil
– Allow them 3 months of growth, then trim the plant’s roots
– Make sure you leave just one to optimize nutrient absorption
– All that is left to do is to guide growth by pruning upper branches for better control
– Due to effective pruning, your citrus tree will yield larger fruits
– With the method we suggested, more nutrients are directed toward the fruit
– You can expect big, delicious citrus fruit thanks to this method
– You can copy the same technique and apply it to different fruits. Enjoy your abundant harvest!