When life hands you lemons, it’s time to whip up a luscious lemon cake. Are you ready to explore a delightful cake recipe with a burst of tantalizing flavor?
Here’s a simple recipe for a light and moist lemon cake that will transport you to the refreshing vibes of summer.
To create this fabulous lemon cake, gather the following ingredients:
– 4 eggs
– 120 g of flour
– 130 g of powdered sugar
– 10 g of powdered sugar for garnishing
– 80 g of melted butter
– 1 packet of baking powder
– 2 lemons
Follow these steps to prepare your mouthwatering lemon cake:
– Begin by washing the lemons. Zest them and squeeze out the juice.
– Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
– Pour the lemon juice into a mixing bowl and add the egg yolks. Mix thoroughly, using an electric mixer if available.
– Melt the butter and add it to the mixture. Blend well.
– Gradually incorporate the flour, followed by the baking powder. Mix until smooth.
– In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites with 10 g of powdered sugar and a pinch of salt until they form a fluffy, white cream.
– Carefully fold the egg whites into the mixture.
– Preheat your oven to 180°C.
– Pour the batter into a cake mold.
– Place the mold in the preheated oven and bake for approximately 20 minutes.
– Around the 18 to 19-minute mark, check the cake’s doneness. If it’s baked to perfection, remove it from the oven.
– Allow the cake to cool.
– Once cooled, adorn your lemon cake with a dusting of powdered sugar and a sprinkle of lemon zest.
There you have it! Your delectable lemon cake is now ready to be savored and enjoyed!
Indulge in the zesty goodness of this homemade treat, and let the burst of lemon flavor tantalize your taste buds.