Egg water: a hidden treasure that will unlock a world of benefits. This may be the secret ingredient you never knew you needed.
Water leftover after boiling eggs is actually a versatile and nutritious liquid that you can use in a variety of ways. How about you save it for later use? And we are about to tell you how.
– Cook eggs in a pot filled with water without adding salt.
– After cooking is complete, remove the eggs and collect the water.
– Let the recovered water cool to room temperature.
– Use this nutritious liquid to water the plants in your garden.
– Your flowers will love this liquid as it is rich in calcium and other nutrients.
– You can use it to water your various plants in the garden.
– It can be used as a fertilizer to benefit the plants.
– it can prevent snails from invading your garden as well.