Not sure what to make for dinner tonight? Or perhaps you’re in the mood for a high-protein energy dish for lunch? We got you covered.
You’ll see that everything we’re about to suggest is good for you, and the good part is that it’s already in your fridge or at the supermarket next door.
A recipe that will blow you away. It certainly requires a smidgen of patience, but it is worth the wait.
No more pizzas and bland salads in the evening! Here is the list of ingredients you will need:
– 250 g of ground beef
– 200 g of round rice
– Spinach leaves
– A few mushrooms
– Sesame oil
– Sesame seeds
– A nice carrot
– Two eggs
– Soy and salt
– Garlic powder
– Water + vinegar
– Tomato sauce
To be honest, this dish will taste more like a trip to Korea if you include some Korean ingredients like gochujang which we replaced with tomato sauce, and kimchi which you can replace with some chilies or other vegetables.
– Start by marinating the meat in a mixture of sesame oil, garlic, and soy
– Ten minutes later, fry it in a pan
– At the same time, use another pan to cook the rice in sesame oil too, before adding boiling water and salt
– Cook on low heat, and in the meantime, prepare your vegetables and mushrooms
– Fry them separately one after the other
– The tomato sauce must be well-cooked and seasoned
– Boil the eggs of your eggs
– It’s time to assemble the dish, for this, prepare a slightly deep plate
– Place the rice in the center of the dish, then move on to meat, vegetables, and sauce, all separated to obtain beautiful colors, and then place the eggs in the center
And there you have it! An original recipe that you can enjoy in no time, and you won’t have to go all the way to Korea just to taste a Bibimbap, yes you read this right, that’s what it’s called. Bibimbap is a popular and well-known Korean dish both in Korea and internationally