Rediscover the vibrant charm of your plastic items by easily whitening long-standing yellowed plastic.
You must be struggling to restore the whiteness of long-standing discolored items. Look no further! You’re at the right spot. Follow this effective tip and bring back their original brilliance.
– 3 tablespoons of baking soda
– 3 tablespoons of water
– Start by heating the water and combining it with the baking soda to create a paste
– Apply that paste to the yellowed surfaces you want to whiten
– With a sponge, gently scrub the surfaces where you applied the paste
– Let the paste dry on the surface
– Wash the treated items thoroughly after they dry
As you might have noticed, this is a straightforward method to effortlessly bring back the whiteness of your items and make them look good again!