Discover the key to pizza perfection with this simple 6-ingredient dough that is guaranteed to impress and delight every time!
Why settle for a store-bought when you can indulge in the delightful experience of crafting your pizza with nothing but 6 simple ingredients? Get ready to embark on a journey of culinary delight that will have everyone craving for more.
For pizza sauce, the options are limitless, allowing you to cater to different tastes whether it is pesto, white sauce or any other kind of sauce, and here, we recommend you know your audience.
Today, the start of show is the paste. Regardless of the surface’s hue or the array of flavors infused, the dough’s preparation remains consistent.
Here are the required ingredients:
– 200ml of warm water
– A tablespoon of sugar
– One packet of baker’s yeast
– A drizzle of olive oil
– Start by combining yeast, sugar, and tepid water in a large bowl
– Stir the ingredients and let the mixture rest for 5 minutes
– Add the oil to the mixture when you notice the bubbles
– Now pour flour and salt on top and make sure the salt does not touch the liquid directly
– Knead the dough until it becomes smooth and slightly sticky
– Cover the paste and let it rest in a dark place for around 30 minutes
– Bake the dough at 200 °C for 15 minutes, and then you can finish off by adding your sauce and toppings of choice
– For an authentic and classic flavor, add Italian herbs