Kitchen Grease is the sneaky prankster of culinary chaos that you can never escape. But don’t worry, you can contain it before it is too late.
If you are used to trying new recipes and cooking, then you must know how much grease accumulates over time in every kitchen spot due to the released cooking fumes and food residue. However, all kitchen cleaning products are made of chemical substances that are not only dangerous for your health and the environment, but also require a lot of scrub dub to erase all that grease. That’s why we brought you the best alternative, a cleaning method to help you polish the kitchen effectively and effortlessly.
– 100g of sodium bicarbonate.
– The juice of one large lemon.
– 500 ml of warm water.
– A spritzer bottle.
– A sponge.
– A microfiber cloth.
– Pour the water into a spray bottle.
– Add the lemon juice.
– Add the baking soda and mix well.
– Shake the bottle well before using this cleaning solution, then spray it on surfaces that have oily residue.
– Leave the mixture to react for a few minutes (between 5 and 10 minutes).
– Use a sponge to wipe all traces and food residues from the cleaned surfaces.
– Finally, use a clean microfiber cloth to dry the treated surfaces.
– Ta-Da! You’ve successfully removed all grease and debris from the kitchen surfaces with this quick method.
– You won’t need to labor too hard or long to find your kitchen to be spotless.
– You will stop using harsh products that are hazardous to the environment and your health.
– And most importantly, this cleaning trick represents a practical, efficient, economical, and environmentally friendly approach.
Always make sure to wear gloves to protect Your hands when cleaning, your hygiene will be maintained, and your cleaning experience will be safer and more productive.