Experience the transformative power of cold water to overcome insomnia and unlock a restful night’s sleep.
You must have heard about the uncountable benefits of cool water, but we can bet that this one has never crossed your mind. Cool water has remarkable benefits in helping combat insomnia and promoting better sleep. Just try exposing your body to it, and it will trigger a series of physiological responses that can aid in falling asleep faster and enjoying more restful sleep.
– Try a cool shower: cool shower before bed will lower your body’s temperature
– You can submerge your feet in cool water for 15 minutes before going to bed
– Apply a cold compress to your forehead or neck while you lie lye in bed
– Sip on a glass of cool water before bedtime. That would help too
– Cooling your body with cold water techniques will help you sleep faster
– By lowering body temperature, you will enjoy a more restful and uninterrupted sleep
– You will also optimize your body’s natural sleep-wake cycle, promoting more efficient sleep patterns
You Can Also Read :