Indulge in the deliciousness of ripe bananas with two irresistible ways to enjoy them.
This yellow fruit holds incredible benefits that none can ignore! Packed with vitamins, fiber, and healthy carbohydrates, it is not just filling but also nourishing. You might get the idea of discarding it once it starts to ripen, thinking it is no longer useful, but we’re here to tell you that even at that stage, bananas are still versatile ingredients in so many recipes for your health as well as your beauty! Let’s find out how.
Ripe yellow fruit do not belong to the trash can, they are packed full of benefits to your skin and hair.
– Combine mashed bananas with a spoonful of honey
– Apply it to your skin for a few minutes
– Rinse with warm water and be amazed by the difference
– Mix a whole yellow fruit with one egg yolk
– Add honey and oil and apply to wet hair
– Wait for 30 minutes before you wash it off
In the kitchen, ripe yellow fruit can be a versatile and healthy addition to many recipes
– Use it in oatmeal cookies with dark chocolate chips for a naturally sweet touch
– Use it to create a guilt-free diet ice cream by blending frozen bananas with water, honey, and vanilla
– Use it to make a quick compote by melting it with organic sugar and cinnamon
Many clever ideas will encourage you to keep those ripe yellow fruits around. Give them a try and let us know how you like them!