Make a captivating and budget-friendly air freshener to transform your living space into a fragrant oasis. By combining the invigorating essence of lemon with the soothing aroma of rosemary.
This natural scent not only improves the atmosphere of your home but also promotes a healthier environment, all while adding a personal touch that ignites conversations and encourages a sense of well-being. Embrace this chemical-free, eco-friendly way to create a fragrant refuge that rejuvenates your senses and adds a touch of nature’s elegance to your daily life.
– 4 tablespoons of dried rosemary
– 1 whole lemon
– 2 cups of water
– Spray bottle
– In a casserole, mix the water with 4 tablespoons of dried rosemary, and put them on the stove on medium heat until the mixture starts boiling.
– In the meantime, wash the lemon and cut it into thick slices.
– In a separate casserole add 1 cup of water and the lemon slices and bring them to a boil on slow to medium heat.
– Once the two casseroles boil, turn off the heat and set them aside to cool.
– Later, strain the solutions and pour them into a spray bottle.
– Shake the bottle well before each use and simply spray it in your indoor space.
– Using the spray bottle, infuse the aroma of this homemade air freshener.
– You can spray your spaces as many times as you want during the day to keep your house smelling nice and fresh.