Experience a tranquil and insect-free living environment with these 5 natural and budget-friendly tricks – embrace a quieter life with nature’s defense!
Summer brings the influx of insects like flies, cockroaches, and mosquitoes which can be irritating and potentially dangerous as those Bugs can carry diseases and viruses. It is crucial to act and eliminate all those unwanted pests from your home to ensure the safety and well-being of your family.
A trick that is tried, tested, and trusted to do wonders in keeping flies and bugs far away from you.
– Insert 20 cloves into the skin or pulp of a citrus fruit
– Position the clove-filled fruit in corners or on the table
– If needed, create multiple cloves-filled fruits for better results
Like any aromatic plant, basil serves as enemy number 1 to all those pesky creatures.
You can cultivate a few basil plants on balconies, for instance
Now enjoy a fresh and fragrant herb that enhances your atmosphere and deters bugs
The power of garlic as a natural bug repellent is just insane! Here is how you can do it:
– Fill a spray bottle halfway with white vinegar
– Add a few cloves of garlic
– Pour in some water
– Shake well and spray the solution on suspect surfaces or areas.4-Pepper:
Pepper is indeed essential for savory dishes, but its purpose goes beyond that to being one of the best insect repellents.
– Fill a saucer with black pepper
– Pour a little water over it
– Place the saucer in areas of concern and let it work its magic
Mint is also one of the best insect repellents, and here is how:
– Grab a spray bottle
– Pour vinegar into it
– Add mint leaves and allow them to macerate
– Filter the mixture
– Place the jar on the kitchen table or in a specific corner
– You can also use it as a spray on surfaces or directly on bugs
Witness the remarkable power of nature against all the bugs that bother you. You can rely on nature and ditch all the chemical products and insecticides as a way of showing your respect for the planet.