Clean your gas burners without any scrubbing hassle, saving time and effort while achieving sparkling results effortlessly.
As gas stoves are used regularly, they can get clogged and dirty, particularly at the burner level. However, there is an easy and clever way to have it cleaned with the least effort possible! Follow us on how you can do this.
– 1 tbsp of soda crystals.
– 2 cups of hot water.
– A resealable freezer bag.
– Start by filling the freezer bag with hot water
– Place the burners you want to clean inside the bag
– Add soda crystals into the bag and seal it tightly
– Shake the bag to dissolve the soda crystals
– Let those burners soak in the bag for a few hours or overnight if possible
– Time to remove the burners from the bag, rinse them and let them dry
– Your gas stove’s dirtiest part is now clean and shiny again
– Soda crystals help a lot in eliminating the need for scrubbing during the cleaning process
– This is a simple and practical trick that will bring great results
– No more need for all those chemical products that harm you as well as the environment
– Save money and give this easy tip a try and be amazed by the results